Friday, August 1, 2008

evening

I completely 100% decluttered this house!! From around 9-4 with only a break for lunch at Ivys with my mum. I got the portobello and stacked veggie sandwich with the delicious half sweet potato half reg potato chips hmmmmm and a big luscious pickle to eat! It was delicious and the tea is always good! 

I got rid of so much stuff. Trying to downsize my stuff. Ideally I'd love to fit all my belongings in a room. hehe not a house. If I ever move that will help.  

Started out the morning with a nice walk with the dog and ipod. Thinking of going again really soon! I still have some more decluttering to do. Hoping to lose a few pounds, less calories in and more active. 

Def will have a lil wine tonight while I relax. 

Paper is coming along great, but I have been obsessed with the mobster game on myspace hehe. 

No comments: