Friday, October 24, 2008

Depression Diaries and thoughts


Something that is on all our minds is the economy and chance of another great depression. I do get scared when I see businesses leaving or lowering prices. I do know that we will survive. This goes back to my farmgirl at heart attitude. You can live off of food you grow and cheap staples. Just reuse and make do with what you have. Food is the main thing that I worry about others getting enough of. And when I say food I mean nutrition, but I think our country needs educated on nutrition too. I am semi-grateful for lack of a better word that we are having an eye-opening moment. Priorities have been lost and the stars don't set very good examples. Yes I love my material possessions and keeping up on the latest trends, but man oh man I know how to live with what I have. I have more than most people have at my age and I'm grateful for that. I am blessed. Take a look at the Depression Diaries for some interesting insight. I think we have a lot to learn from our "old" folks. :)

No comments: