Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Been a little while since I've blogged here. Been active over at Ligonier Living. Been busy with life too. Working on my practicum and researching Social Networking Services SNS......so many out there and its hard to wade through them all. Been having some family issues as in health issues or concerns, nothing too bad just constant. It's hard looking out for someone that is old and at sometimes stubborn. lol Been trying to clean and get rid of junk too. Making a pile for the May yard sale! Can't wait. Last year I made around $100! :) Been socializing a little. Pretty broke lately after Christmas and not much work. Not by choice. I keep thinking I should pick up a waitressing job. I just keep finding more wonderful people that stay in my life:) love it.

2 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

You have to let me know when you're having your yard sale! I LOVE yardsales...found some great things last year.

liggy girl said...

OH I will!!!! For sure. Me too!!! Lets go to them in the summer.