Thursday, July 30, 2009

Critical or Helping?

I've been thinking about things lately. While watching tv today and the KDKA show they were interviewing a dog spa at the Nemacolin Resort. The people speaking on behalf of it were all dressed in shirts and then black pants except for the one man that had a spa shirt on and khakis. They all stood around with their hands nervously held behind their backs. It was just very awkward. I was distracted by their appearance and stature.

I like to be positive in life and not be a negative nelly, but there are some things that I think people need to help others with. I have been toying with the idea of making a list. I'm not perfect and I constantly watch people and take note on successful people and those that I admire. Somethings work no matter who you are and others do not work ever..... I think of it as beautifying lives. In a nice critical way but with gentle words.

No comments: