Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Law of Attraction

I truly believe in The Secret. I was a skeptic before, but I have seen it work. It all makes sense. You attract things to yourself. Put out good energy and you get good things back, put out bad energy and you attract bad things. The law of attraction.

This summer I was enjoying some "free time" after getting my masters degree in Instructional Design. I applied at all the big name companies here, even ones that were not hiring, but figured it couldn't hurt. I know with the way the economy is going some places are advertising jobs, but seem to be dragging their feet and taking time to fill the position. Just by a fluke, or was it, I ran into the kindergarten teacher/friend at the farmers market. She informed me that the computer teacher was leaving and the position was open. Most people have no clue about my masters degree and what it is. I have had so many people tune out what I say and my explanation as to what it is and they just hear in......design. They fill that in with Interior Design. Well as much as I love that as a hobby, no it was not a masters in that. So the principal thought it was in interior design and wondered why the teacher was telling her about me. I got a call that day offering the position. So I got a job without even applying for it! Of course they have all my paper work and information already.

This has happened before....I had wanted to try my hand out at playing at a church and sure enough an ex bfs father came down to my work at the time and said to call them up cause I could have the job.

I've been wanting to build up my private lessons, but not all about advertising so I put it out and I have a growing number of students.

Put it out there and it will come to you. I can't count how much things are coming my way lately. Attract what you want. Think and dream of what you want and it will come. You might think that it is wild and you will never have what you have, turn that into a positive. I will have this, I want this. See what happens!!! It's like magic, but all coming from God, after all he made the universe.

No comments: