Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Saving up nickels and dimes




Well.. I think it would take me entirely too long if I just saved those in order to get the purse that I am drooling over. I love love love the Neverfull PM Damier Azur purse from Louis Vuitton. Anyone that knows me knows that I am obsessed with LV. I have a small collection of new and used pieces and constantly am growing that collection.

I like this purse because it reminds me of spring and summer. I love the warmth and sun that comes with those two seasons and the light color makes me think of the dresses and clothing that I wear during those times. This purse would go so well with the outfits I wear and it has plenty of room to put things in it.

I can picture myself walking along on the sidewalk in a dress with my sunglasses on and a pair of espadrilles with this on my shoulder and a few shopping bags in hand on a sunny summer day.

This will be put into a small budget. I have my winter purses and this will be my spring/summer purse. :)

No comments: