Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sometimes you step in it. Or someone else does.




I spent my afternoon scrubbing the carpets in the hall, dining room, living room, and kitchen yesterday. My sweet little fur boy Louis gets mad when people are gone and he gets upset and decides to protest by pooping in the wrong places! I had some family members searching for a phone number for me when I called them. Apparently he had gone on a oriental throw rug and someone stepped in it. Like I said sometimes you step in it or someone else does. I gave up when they couldn't find the number and came home to find it. I saw the trail around the house and went ohhhh my I know what I'll do Monday. Thank goodness we have our own rug scrubber! Whew! I must say it gave me an excuse to clean all of the carpets not just the spots. I feel like the house is sparkling :)

No comments: