Tuesday, July 1, 2008

thoughts

Well it's been super busy for me. Hard to believe that it is July already. I was planning on using my pass to Ligonier Beach, but it is overcast and threatening to rain. I'd be glad if it just rained at night, it is getting old. So far I have gone 5 times to the beach. I need to go at least 25 to pay me back for the pass. 

I was stressing about money and jobs and time and I got a nice lil check from my McDonald's stock. Pleasant surprise from the Universe. What you ask you will get. Called my Auntie in Maine, she'll be here tonight from flying down. I called my Aunt in NC but she was busy getting the grandkids ice cream at the store. Then called my g-ma (dad's mum) to check on her. She's had small health issues. 

I am trying to practice the musical music, but am running into time issues and have a new class that I am behind in. Shoot! I may have to bite the bullet and say goodbye to concentrate on this class. Poop that really makes me think I need to do that. This is class that I am paying for and trying to get ready to do my practicum. OY! 

I am OBSESSEd with Junk Gypsy and their fashion. I adore it and have spent good money on it. That reminds me I bought some couture pants from Ralph Lauren and much to my sadness my butt would not allow the pants to be worn, sent them back with a lil note that I have a big butt and need two sizes up. I'm waiting impatiently. Everything else fit except for that dumb thing! lol I am not a stick I have womanly curves thank you! They were gorgeous and packed better than anything I've ever seen on a hanger and bag cover thing. They have tack going up the leg and are a dark jean color. 


No comments: