Tuesday, July 22, 2008

update!

Life has been hectic. 

Went on a vacation with family for 5 days to Lancaster. Visited our Amish friends, shopped at the outlets and local stores, went to Chalfonte to the Byers Choice Factory/Tour/Store.  

Came back and worked like normal.  School has been keeping me tied down with research and writing. OY! I'll be glad when it's all done. 

I've been babysitting on Mondays. Haven't gone to Lig beach in awhile.  Next monday I'll take the boys there and get some sun!

I went to G-burg with fam and spent time at B&N and did homework, got a iced caramel macchiato tall, got my fav magazine Romantic Home and about a bazillion finance books, I love reading about it.  

I keep eyeing up Jimmy Choos that would go great with my knockout Ralph Lauren pants!!! Cha cha heels ya'll. 

No comments: