Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy cleaning day!

Something that I've always loved since I was tiny was cleaning and organizing. I love to have everything in its place and be super organized. NOW, I almost fight myself now with doing it. I tell myself that's a waste of time and you could be doing other things. I think this negative talk causes turmoil, because I just love having an organized life.

I can organize anything and do it well. The key is to divide it up and have like stations or areas that are specifically for that and have homes for everything. I think it's fun to try out different ways and see what works best.

I'm looking forward to doing all of that today.

Laundry, I just love the idea of it getting squeaky clean and smelling oh so fresh.
Clean sheets, there was an episode on Dharma and Greg, the show I loved to watch back in the day, and she said it's clean sheet day! We have a joke at home about clean sheet day and that is just what it is. I love crawling into a bed with clean sheets, I would have clean ones everyday if I could!
Ok, as much as I hate chemicals I love the smell of Pledge! I don't know what it is about it that I love but it just makes me feel homey and smile.
Fresh air in a room. I love to open the windows or have circulating air.
Curtains wide open to let the weather in. I was told that keeping the sun shining in will eliminate germs and keep a healthy room, not sure how much that is true, but sounds good.

No comments: