Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A little birdie and Iphone




I was just messaged on my Droid by my good friend telling me that the Iphone is coming to Verizon!!!! I have the Droid because I cannot stand AT&T and will never ever use them again. My experience has been years ago, but they were horrible. I had so many issues. One of the issues was getting a phone that apparently didn't work in my town ?! I even did the online thingy where you put in your zip code etc. We had issues with customer service, billing, and contracts. They are a nightmare to say the least.

I am beyond happy that I will finally get to have my Mac fix in the cell phone category. I already have a MacBook and love it dearly. I am a Macgirl for life! Although I am happy with my Droid, I probably will splurge for the Iphone :) I'm a techie and just love the latest. For Christmas I got the Ipod Touch and played on it all the time. I love the set up!

You can check out the article for yourself here

No comments: