Thursday, April 1, 2010

Staying Healthy Together.



Check out my girl, Donna at Staying Healthy Together. She's just a ray of sunshine and positive vibes. She just gets it. Right now she is working on getting fit and healthy. The crazy thing is always swimming, jogging, exercising, and eating right. What an inspiration! I am in awe at how much she is doing to get fit. She's training for a tri-athlon. I can't wait to see what else she'll take on. She is also a great Massage Therapist. She has this wild but awesome concept of a mobile massage. Donna goes around our town and gives massages with her mobile chair. It's awesome and I've never heard of anything like it. Her website is here.

1 comment:

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh a massage therapist...no shortage of friends there, I'll bet ... I love massages.

Welcome btw over at DJ's :)
xoxo