Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bzzagent-word of mouth website

I have been a member of Bzzagent for awhile, but had gotten away from it. Well, now I'm back and with vengeance. Vanessa from Johnstown Money Saving reminded me of it and now I am back on board and loving it.

When you join Bzzagent you get to weigh in what you think about different things. There are websites that you take a look at and then post your opinion on, surveys that you take so that they can tailor the websites to your interests, and other things to do to spread the word and influence marketing.

There are different levels that you attain. Right now I am a solitary bee, but as I attain points and stay active I'll move up in the "hive". When you're higher up you get early invites to things and there are more and more perks. I can't wait to move up!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi - I just stumbled upon your blog, and I really like it!