Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Expired Coupons Get New Life



I am guilty of throwing away perfectly good coupons, let alone expired coupons. I have been chatting with my friend about her wonderful knowledge on couponing. To me she is a pro, one of those people that get free things and get her groceries for free. For the longest time I could not figure out what Catalinas were or other coupon lingo. She has been educating me and cluing me in to the wonderful world of coupons.

Her blog JohnstownMoneySaving "Saving Money Using the Net" is packed with awesome info on how to get groceries for free or close to nothing. I was just clipping some coupons and we were talking about the different terms and lingo when she said she sends her expired ones to the military. I've been meaning to do this for years. I just never knew where to send them! Her Feb. 4th post tells you all about where to send your expired coupons to so that the military men and women overseas can use them. I will be doing this!!!

No comments: