Monday, March 22, 2010

Tastefully Simple Party-yum!

It was a great party!!! I wish you all could have come. It was amazingly delicious. We sampled over 20 products from the Spring/Summer Tastefully Simple line. I fell in love with the line when I got the catalogs for my party.

Some of the most popular items were the Beer Bread Mix, Onion Onion, Garlic Garlic, Artichoke and Spinach Warm Dip... We tried a whole lot more, but those were my all time favorites. These really topped off the party. I am craving all of those and can't wait to start selling this. I am thinking of who will get gifts and what I will make next.

I'm so sorry that I forgot to take pictures. I even told handsome that I wanted to take pictures. We were having TOO much fun and food. Lol. I had a great group of friends and we just talked the whole time while saying hmmm, yumm, wow. I'll try to take pictures when I have a party of some sort next time .

No comments: