Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday thoughts

Finally I get a day at home to do whatever I like. I know I should go to recycling or run errands or go grocery shopping or driving (yes I HATE HATE HATE/PHOBIA driving far) I swear I have adult ADD and don't concentrate at all especially driving. lol 

I have Christmas cards addressed and ready to send as soon as the time is appropriate. I have lists of christmas presents to buy. I have bags, wrapping paper, ribbon, and looking for decorations!

I can't wait for the 3 holidays coming up!!! Just got candles that are battery operated and on a timer for 8 hours to put in our windows from Brookstone. only 40/so bucks for 4 which is the best I've found!

I am thinking of recipes to make and give away. I can't wait. :) Gotta make the most of the lousy winter weather. 

I want to get a pair of those fun shoe things that look like waffles to walk in the snow. 

Been craving butternut squash soup so bad and pasta. The cold weather makes me want those things. Been working out everyday too. :) Trying to get fit. Least the tush is firming up fast. Can't wait to get even more fit.

Bought that jergens natural glow moisturizer that is a self tanner and firmer. Got the medium-tan skin tone one for body and the natural glow express for face. My girl friend used it and it was AMAZING! She looked so tan. 

No comments: