Saturday, January 3, 2009

what happened to being nice to eachother?

Im usually a very positive person or at least I'm told. Well seemed like all the grumpy gusses were out yesterday, shopping and working. Blech. I ask a question about an old magazine and I get my head bit off. I am trying to look at magazines and there are other people around and a chick complains theres too many people when there is now only 3 of us and hinting at me. Pft. Go home and quit working. Thank goodness I saw my happy chipper friend cray working the counter and she made the leaving of the building pleasant. I mean what happened to people wanting to be nice to eachother and smile and not act like they are better or something than you? People make eye contact and wow there are hardly ever ANY smiles or happy looking people. Kinda grating on my nerves. I mean it just shows bad upbringing and breeding. In an article I read about money they talked about how the "rich" never used to treat others poorly because they were bred too well and didn't want to give the wrong impression. I think that can hold true and also depend on old and new money. What about the rest of the regular joes? It's like people wanna out do eachother. It's just sad and pathetic. I'd rather meet someone I can chit chat about a product or something. I usually do, but oy lets make it more!

No comments: