Monday, January 25, 2010

My Romance With Cupcakes




This year I have realized that I have a love, that love is cupcakes. There's something about them that is just so special. I'm not big on sweets, let alone cake, but give me a cupcake and honey I will be basking in it. I adore how cute they are. Something that is small, round, and can be consumed in a few bites if you want to savor it or one single bite if you wish to devour it just is so special. I like how the icing can be any color imaginable and fun confetti can be added.

When I was at the local grocery store the other day, I went down only for some milk and scavenged for cappuccino coolers and came up empty handed, I came out with a container of cupcakes. They just were sitting so pretty, 3 each vanilla and chocolate. They are even Valentines Day cupcakes, the confetti is little red, pink, and white hearts.

Guess what I enjoyed when I came home from work... :-D

1 comment:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I absolutely ADORE cupcakes, too, Bridget!