Thursday, August 7, 2008

Midday Thurs musings

So it is a nice cool sunny day! Pretty nice for August. No dog days yet. I wish I was outdoors though enjoying it. I hate being inside in the summer. winter no prob! I had another Abigail's chicken salad sandwich today, just been craving them. lol 

Slow day in the shop. Doing homework, dusting, reading about finances, and dreaming.

I bought a ton of clothes from Junk Gypsy a secret goal is to buy all the clothes that they offer :-p I love their stuff and the fact that noone else really has their stuff around here.  That reminds me to make my own Ligonier clothes:)

I have a massage tomorrow at 1pm!!! hmmmm Can't wait. 

Paid my CC bill well half of it. I plan to hack it all away soon!:)

Bday is coming up on the 24th :) I'll be attending the Renaissance Festival that day to celebrate. Can't think of a finer way to celebrate anyway. 

No comments: