Thursday, August 14, 2008

thurs thoughts

I'm so excited to get this darn (insert expletive) paper finished.  It by far was torture for summer. ugh. I'm thoroughly burnt out on my masters. 

Work is slow because of everyone cramming things in before school starts. 

Can't wait to check out NC in the south. This will be my first time. Lol Who gets to travel and see the british isles and bermuda and such but not the south?! This girlie! haha 

I have a list of lil things I want to hammer out, but where is the time? Been kinda sleepy lately I think because we aren't having anymore sunshine filled days. :( Bring back the true sunshine! I think I'll go back to tanning. 

Been really hopping into my business plan and my love of romantic/creative/shabby chic style! LOVE IT. There are some amazing people out there. 

1 comment:

Liz said...

I am from Nc and am currently living in SW Pennsylvania.NC is beautiful! :)