Wednesday, July 23, 2008

evening

I did my pilates tonight for the buns and thighs and then I did some turbo jam, but I was so wiped out I didn't continue.  I see such a fast difference when I use pilates! Now if I could lose actual pounds that'd be nice.  

I need to really get rid of stuff.  I could make some moolah and declutter! :) That's next on the list. This paper needs to finish then I'll clean.  

I have the package for my Farmgirl Christmas in July swap all set. I sent out the sympathy card to my gf from the Tavern, she lost her father.  I just counted my spare money and am happy with what I have.  Now debating whether to invest it or pay for my car insurance BLAH! hehe. That'd be awesome if I sold stuff and got enough for the insurance cost. 

Bought a LV backpack and am so excited! :) woohoo

No comments: