Thursday, July 24, 2008

morning

Getting my paper written, it's a lil mismashed, but it will come together.  I'll be glad when it's done. Is it December yet? hehe 

I have the FG christmas in july swap all set and ready to ship!! I put alot of nice stuff together for it.  

Tomorrow the man of my dreams pops in.  I am debating whether to shop (prob shouldn't) or go to Lig beach (if it doesn't rain).  I'm leaning towards the latter.  I do need to clean the house, I could clean in the morning then lunch time go out to the beach for a few hours. 

I'm seeing such a difference in the thighs from doing pilates. My back is killing me today though. :( 

Working today then cleaning and homework tonight. 

1 comment:

Laura Venosa Verbena said...

hey girl how do e-mail you.xoxoxo laura from Verbena Nested Treasures..