Wednesday, July 23, 2008

todays musings

well today is work, I spent some $$ at Barnes and Noble. I did homework there and browsed. I got my fav magazine Romantic Homes and then went to the financial section...my weakness haha. I love to read up on finance.  The one I dove into is Guide to Investing. 

I'm trying to finish up my paper for my class ED933.  It's fun but a lil dry. Why can't I write about purses? Not many abstracts on that. Sigh. I just bid on a LV purse (backpack).  I think I need those for my back.  

Not in the mood for cheesy jazz style music that is being played on the diamond. It's making me tired. 

This weekend I get to meet up with my man :) So excited. :):) can you tell? 

  • Need to clean the house
  • Print coupons and make grocery list
  • clean my room
  • do laundry
  • Exercise

No comments: