Saturday, December 6, 2008

Free rent in a house/inn thought



I just love the thought of running an inn like the Dragonfly Inn from Gilmore Girls. I think it'd be so fun to meet people and give them a great place to stay. I read of a place that was a house and was rented out free if that makes any sense or for very little. It was mainly to give people a place to stay and they would add something to it. It was neat the article said how people would leave things for the next stayers to use and see. It could be furniture, house repair, artwork, homemade things or whatever and people actually took care it and were courteous. I think that'd be so great for this town. It was in an organic style magazine which is no longer in print. I kept all that I received. I'll have to go dig it out and think and plan:)

No comments: