Friday, December 26, 2008

oh me oh my oh christmas!

I must say I had an AMAZING christmas! I am so touched by how many people thought of me and got to spend time with those that I love. I am sitting on the couch after cleaning up until 30 min ago and looking at the lit tree while I sit here with no other lights on. I am super content and couldn't ask for anything more! I spent christmas eve getting ready and then with my bosses and friends eating prime rib and yorkshire pudding. I had to play the piano at the church in Darlington at 7pm then at 8pm run to my church that I was born and raised in and attend the service. It meant alot to my mammy that I went there. Then back to the bosses to exchange presents and then off to some friends' house to celebrate some more. I got to also have some divine wine that is I guess over 200 bucks. It was delicious. When I got home it was 12:30 AM and I went off to sleep right away. My mum woke me up at 8AM to celebrate and we began to open presents with some help of coffee. I had received some gifts from the children at Holy Trinity already and the teachers, but got more with family and friends. Mum had wanted to get me a real new Louis Vuitton purse. So back in November I went to the ross park mall to Louis Vuitton and picked out a Speedy 25. That was the top of the list of gifts, but I got Alvin Ailey dance troupe dvd, book, collectors doll, vera bradley limited edition clutch, fashion book, leather tote, massage gc, a skirt with shamrocks, black dress pants, black shiny blazer top, byers choice dolls 3,bath and body works lambie collection blanket, sachets, eye cover, coco set, designer candle, handmade quilt, painting, things from aruba, steelers things, $, and still much more! Just wanted to share that and hope you all had an amazing christmas as well. I'll try to post some pics of the goodies.

No comments: