Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Enchanted Moment

I had to run downtown today for some errands. I had to get some medicine, run to the bank to get money out, pay my car insurance, and mail things at the post office. I thought I'd stop by a newish local store that is set up to be a relaxing spa like experience. The couple that owns the business posts on the local blog and I wanted to meet them in person. I popped in and they were working on their sign, needless to say hours later I left.

We talked and talked and talked. They gave me a tour of their business and all the rooms. Soooo relaxing. Not sure which is my favorite. I sampled the cinnamon scrub and fell in love with it. I also got to try out a paraffin wax hand treatment. OMGosh they both were amazing. Now if only the rest of my body had gotten this treatment. The scrub smells so good and I love how it is all natural.

Heather is the owner of The Enchanted Moment. They are going to be holding classes from things such as Reiki, Holistic teachings, to Positive Thinking, etc. I'm super excited to have this in my town. I am also waiting to get some of the organic/vegan makeup that will be coming in.

If you want to order your own scrub you can email Heather at goddessoftheenchantedmoment@yahoo.com

The energy and feeling that is present in TEM was amazing. Time just MELTED away. I could've stayed all day. :)

No comments: