Monday, March 29, 2010

A weekend of ICK! but pleasure



I spent the whole doggone weekend laying on the couch due to a severe stomach flu bug... I'll spare you all the details. It was not a fun time. I did have some Internet fun. I get utterly bored and stir crazy when I feel horrible enough to lounge on the couch. I started to take a nap Saturday after lunch and dreamt the whole time about decorating, houses, and the blogs that inspire me.

I was having fun browsing the Daisy Cottage Blog with her red, green, and yellow themed house. It made for a fun and enjoyable dream. The images just kept flashing by. This blog is so sweet and makes me want to just show up on her front porch with a smile and some coffee. It amazes me how almost everything she features looks as if it were meant to be placed in her house and how all the colors just go together perfectly.

I also enjoyed looking at my dear friend, Kimberly's blog, Home is Where the Heart Is. She recently was interviewed by The Gooseberry Patch!!! You can read the post on their blog by clicking on the link. I was beyond excited for her. How cool is that? Her blog is such a homey and inviting blog where she is constantly presenting her Gooseberry Patch book collection throughout. I swear she has all that they've ever published! I enjoy just listening to the music on her blog. It is so relaxing and spiritually uplifting. She is a woman of God. What an inspiration:)

1 comment:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love Daisy Cottage...wouldn't it be a great place to see in person?

Thank you for your kind words about my blog, Bridget...you are a sweetheart :)

xoxo

Hope you're feeling better!