Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally found my voice

I have loved blogging and exploring the blog world, but something was missing. I wasn't sure what it was, but I just knew it wasn't whole. I have found my voice and my style. I have a special friend that helped me through this without truly knowing that she did.

Kim at Home is Where the Heart is has helped me.
Her blog was inspiring and just her personality. We are constantly sending each other links to blogs that we think each other will love. Our tastes are similar and our dreams and values kindred. Thank you so much Kim for guiding me and helping me find my voice in blogging land. xox

I am just so thrilled that it all has hit me and come together. Now the transformation begins!

3 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Bridget...you are so sweet! I've prayed for a kindred spirit and God brought you and me together...
xoxo
Kim

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Love your blog background :)

Betty Manousos said...

I came across your site by accident and just loved your blog!
Have a great time!:)